Rosemary Marinated Steak
Looking to do something different with your steak? We have just the thing! Rosemary marinated steak is deliciously juicy and flavorful.
What you will need:
- 1 Buffalo steak of your choice
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup red wine (dry red wine, or a wine of your choice)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
You will marinate the steak in sauce for about 2 hours and leave the meat out so all can come to room temperature.
When the steak is finished marinating cook on a grill, hot coals, or pellets whichever you prefer.
To get the perfect “Hot Steak” here are some guidelines you can follow:
- Preheat grill 5 minutes before you grill the steak.
- Use long handled tongs to turn steaks on the grill. (A fork will cause all the flavorful juices to escape.)
- Cooking time is important as you don’t want to overcook your steaks.
- 1″ thick Rare: 6-8 minutes Medium: 10-12 minutes
- 1 1/2″ thick Rare: 10-12 minutes Medium: 14-18 minutes
- 2″ thick Rare: 14-20 minutes Medium: 20-25 Minutes